Jose and atmosphere...

There's been alot of chat on twitter & FB since Jose's comment on atmosphere. Also an open letter to JT. JT has responded. He is chelsea, that guy. He'll be at Fenerbahce away in 10 years. I'll be in maribor on wednesday - making lots of noise. My lot all left for Slovenia this morning. They are back on friday evening then off to scouseland on Sat - early. I fly out to maribor on Wed, the day of game. I'm on Sports Options as I can't get 3 days away at moment (although am out to DUS the evening before Schalke game). But I'm making the trip.

There are hardcore fans at Chelsea who do make noise. The problem is just like it is at OT or Emirates - the average guy can't afford 60-quid to get thru' the door. The grounds are full of tourists and JCLs. Football will never be like it was back in the day. never.