Slippy G - regrets never moving on...

I believe slippy g does regret never moving from the scousers. I genuinely do. He had the chance to come to Chelsea, and actually wanted to but alleged 'other pressures' swayed him to stay. He could then have gone to Inter and Real. Jose wanted him. To live and play in another country is more than just experience. He will be telling his grandkids he never went to anyone else but he now wishes he had.

I have always said that about Lamps. I could understand had he gone to Real or Barca years ago. Just for a couple of years. I know I would have done had I had the chance. I love my Club but I think to show you can do it at another club and /or in another country shows you are a true great.

I wonder how steve bull feels? Loyal to wolves. Wonderful. I bet he thinks he should moved up a notch for a few years when he could've done.

Similarly with managers. Old red nose did well in the PL, with his extra help from the FA/PL and refs. No doubt about that. But he never managed abroad. He almost did fkk all in Europe. A 2-goal end to the one-sided game v Bayern gave him an unexpected and undeserved win the first time, and I obviously don't want to mention the moscow game where had our captain, leader, legend hit the fkn thing down the middle he would have lost that one too. That isn't a fantastic European record. Red nose never proved himself elsewhere.

Just my opinion.